September 23, 2010

Sneak Peak and Updates

Here is the map I have drawn up (or GIMP'd up) for the front pages of my book The Soldier's Cross, to give readers a feeling of where the locations - historical and fictional - are in the novel.

In other news, the layout for the insides of both my book and Jenny's have been mostly completed and the project is moving along wonderfully. The cover design should be complete soon and there will be an option on the sidebar of Scribbles and Ink Stains to pre-order however many copies you would like, which will be shipped out upon publication of the book (late October to early- or mid-November).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
meet the authoress
I am a writer of historical fiction and fantasy, scribbling from my home in the United States. More importantly, I am a Christian, which flavors everything I write. My debut novel, "The Soldier's Cross," was published by Ambassador Intl. in 2010.
find me elsewhere
take my button

Followers

Follow by Email

published writings






The Soldier's Cross: Set in the early 15th Century, this is the story of an English girl's journey to find her brother's cross pendant, lost at the Battle of Agincourt, and of her search for peace in the chaotic world of the Middle Ages.
finished writings






Tempus Regina:Hurled back in time and caught in the worlds of ages past, a Victorian woman finds herself called out with the title of the time queen. The death of one legend and the birth of another rest on her shoulders - but far weightier than both is her duty to the brother she left alone in her own era. Querying.
currently writing



Wordcrafter: "One man in a thousand, Solomon says / will stick more close than a brother. / And it's worthwhile seeking him half your days / if you find him before the other." Justin King unwittingly plunges into one such friendship the day he lets a stranger come in from the cold. Wordcount: 124,000 words

Bookmarks In...

Search This Blog